Benefits (Targets for Trial Change)
1. Ensures that transactions recorded in the book entry lot have the same debit and credit amount
. The balance of each accounting account was correctly calculated.
3. The balance of each G / L account has been accurately shifted to the appropriate page of the page on which the trial version was made
. The debugger and credit columns for the trial change were correctly charged.
5. The preparation of final reports is not first possible without the preparation of a trial balance
6. The mutually accepted trial balance is prima facie evidence of the arithmetical accuracy of accounting books
. Errors discovered during the processing of the trial (listed below) are also corrected before the final report is prepared
Errors discovered by the trial change (trial change)
If the experiment balance does not match, disagreement is that:
(1) Failure to Make a Payment to a Booklet: If an item is not sent from a log or a downlist, the two sides of the experiment balance do not agree, e.g.
(2) Release the amount of the experimental balance: natural if an account is not included in the experimental balance, the balance of the test account will be shortened to the account of the A account, (3) Incorrect gathering or settlement of the ledger account: If the invoices in the invoice are incorrectly collected or balanced, the experimental balance also disagrees  (4) ) Incorrect focus on the book of subsidiaries: If the total amount of the books of the subsidiaries was misrepresented, then the test balance would be disaggregated, for example, if the amount of the book was Rs, instead of 2,500, the debit side of the experimental balance exceeds the credit side. .
(5) Wrong on the wrong side Woman disclosure: When an item erroneously was published on the wrong side of the accounts, accounting, this would cause imbalance in the balance test, for example, if Rs. 200 rebate discounts, and when the account was added to the discount account, the amount was credited to the discount account. This leads to Rs difference. 400 on both sides of the trial.
(6) Indication of an incorrect amount: If an incorrect amount is shown on one of the two accounts, you would immediately agree with the test account, for example. goods worth Rs. 690 was sold to "X", but the X account is charged by Rs. 960. This increases the load side of the test balance at the Rs. 270.
Trial Balance Limitations
An agreed experimental balance does not in itself prove that:
1. All transactions have been properly analyzed and recorded in the relevant accounts. For example, wages paid for the purchase of tangible assets may be mistakenly charged to the wage bill.
All transactions were recorded and left nothing
. Certain types of errors listed below are perceived unnoticed even after preparation – the test balance
. So it is very well known and said that "the agreement of the trial is not a convincing proof of the accuracy of the bound books."
Failures not revealed by the trial alteration
Generally, four errors are not detected by a bad balance . So the two sides of the trial are the same, even if our bills are not free of mistakes. Such errors are as follows:
If a transaction is not recorded in the books of the original input, both the debit and credit effects of the transaction are omitted and the test balance can not be met, the products sold are John Rs. 1000. The entry is not listed in the books at all, so neither is Jan's account nor the sales invoice has been credited. Since both parties are equal, the bad balance is the same
(2) Commission Failures
These errors originate from the negligence of the accounting staff and in some cases these errors are not affected by the inadequate balances eg bad entry to post the original entry in the bookkeeping or erroneous invoice with the correct amount and on the correct page, the products sold for cash Rs. 1000, but Cash Nc is charged with Rs. 100 and the same amount of credits.
(3) Compensation Errors
Such errors neutralize the impact of previously made mistakes. If a mistake has been made that has an impact on the total uneven balance, but in the meantime it has another opposite effect that neutralizes the effects of previous mistakes, forgot to send the Rs. On a debit side of a given account, you can compensate for 500 by sending out Rs. 500 on the credit side of another account or excessive sending of Rs. 500 on another account's debit page
(4) Losses of the Principle
If revenue or expenses are not appropriately divided between capital and revenue, the mistake made is referred to as a default error, if the purchased furniture is charged to the purchase account, the sold building is credited to the sales account, the wages paid for the purchase of machinery loaded with wage costs, it commits the mistake made; such errors do not affect the change in the probability.